Property Solutions Manager
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Super Star to join our team, as a Property Solution Manager.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of homes (workforce, holiday, group accommodation or domestic) and your role will be diverse, interesting, challenging and fun.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Prospect for and secure new property managements;
- Complete documentation including agency agreements, tenancy agreements and rental bond documents;
- Organise property repairs and maintenance, including property condition reports;
- Provide advice to property owners and tenants on preventative and planned maintenance;
- Assess and process tenancy applications;
- Control tenancies;
- Collect rents;
- Account for rents and expenses to property owners;
- Manage rental arrears;
- Conduct property inspections and prepare inventory and condition reports;
- Appear before, and provide advice to property owners on, Residential Tenancy Tribunal matters (including termination of tenancies);
- Liaise with and report to property owners.
We are looking for a dynamic self starter who thrives under pressure and wants to grow their personal and business skills.
- Knowledge of office and accounting procedures
- Exceptional computer skills, especially the MS Office Suite, but also online marketing and cloud based programs
- 2-3 years experience in a busy, dynamic and changing office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and create solutions
- Well developed phone, email and written communication
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
A Property Solutions Manager Job Description is available here.
Kerry Simcock, Principal, Coorong Realty
T: 0407 412 857 E: email@example.com
By close of business 30th May 2018