Who is Kerry Swan?
Kerry Swan – I am the Owner and Principal of Coorong Realty with 20 years experience in business management, property investment and leadership development.
My approach to the property market is different – First and foremost, I look for strategic market trends and capitalise on them.
My number one passion is in the creation of solutions for business, people and communities.
Prior to property, I worked as a self employed business coach, project manager and strategist.
Kerry Swan- Business and Strategic Credibility
I (Kerry Swan) hold a range of formal qualifications in education, management and project management.
- Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) Real Estate Institute of SA
- NLP Practitioner Dare Coaching Academy
- Advanced Coaching Course Dare Coaching Academy
- Bachelor of Education (Adult, Vocational and Workplace Learning) University of SA, (Third year of a four year degree)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment 2012, Australian Institute of Management
- Diploma of Project Management 2011, Australian Institute of Management
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training 2001, Anthony Stone Consultants
- Advanced Diploma of Management 1999, Torrens Valley Institute of TAFE
- Member of Real Estate Institute of SA
- Member Australian Institute of Project Management (MAIPM)
- Member Institute for Learning Professionals (ILPM)
- Associate Fellow Australian Institute of Management (AFAIM)
- Australian Board of NLP
- Former Board Member, Regional Development Australia Murraylands Riverland
- Former Board Member, SA Murray Darling Basin NRM Board
- Former Chair, Tailem Bend Primary School
- Former Chair, Murraylands Employment and Skills Formation Network
Kerry Swan – Property Credibility
As a partner, in my family property development company, Simcock Commercial, I have led the development of a number of commercial re-development projects over the last 12 years, including:
Willow Street Precinct, Tailem Bend
Formerly the Westpac Bank and Bank Manager House, the Willow Street Precinct building was the first Simcock Commercial project.
Completed in 2006, this full restoration project now houses multiple tenancies including Elders Real Estate, Coorong Realty and Tailem Bend Chiropractic. Willow Street Precinct also has a Boardroom that is available for day hire.
Lime Kiln Road, Tailem Bend
A former chicken processing facility, Simcock Commercial purchased this property in 2011 and subsequently subdivided the industrial land.
Creating a new allotment, this property now houses short term storage solutions and also features a large 1100m2 industrial shed.
Railway Terrace Shops, Tailem Bend
Purchased in 2013, Simcock Commercial has progressively renovated, and created, seven commercial tenancies from a building with a 100 year history.
Home to the Simcock Commercial laundry, Easy Wash, this property takes advantage of the Railway Terrace amenities and views.
Located on the Princes Highway, Tailem Bend, this 72 ha property has been recently purchased and will be redeveloped as a new tourism accommodation and facilities project.
With more than 1.10km of uninterrupted riverfront, this property is ideally suited for houseboat mooring and on river accommodation on the River Murray.
Kerry Swan – Leadership Credibility
People have often complimented me with having exceptional facilitation skills and a strategic approach to project development. This has kept my Services in high demand for many years.
I am passionate about social and digital entrepreneurship and work both personally, and with partners, to actively develop business models that advantage key stakeholders.
I am determined to assist regional business and communities grow and become more sustainable through our networks and well established developer connections.
I love blending my experience, skills and passion for helping people to deliver exciting investment opportunities with, and for, our clients.
I will put YOU, the investor, first – Then I find a solution to suit your financial and personal goals and plans.