16 Narooma Way, Murray Bridge SA 5253$950,000
It's time to sell! The vendors bought a caravan!
- Murray Bridge SA
This beautiful home is now just TOO BIG for these wannabe grey nomads.
Moving into semi-retirement, the vendors have bought a caravan and are ready to explore Australia.
Make your best offer, by the 30th June, and this master built home could be yours for a steal!
At numbers like this, your offer will only just cover the land and build costs.
In today’s money, you could not build this home for this price.
But, the owners are serious, they are ready for the open road! Help them achieve their dream by making your own dreams come true!
Two stories of possibility!
Formerly operating as an owner-occupied bed and breakfast, the property has been custom designed to offer flexibility with its unique floor plan.
The upper street level, is currently used as the owner’s residence, has an elegant entry hall leading to a spacious, luxuriously appointed open living/kitchen/dining area, with floor to ceiling views of the reserve and river.
The lower level, was built to accommodate a self contained bed and breakfast which has operated for more than 6 years. In preparation for retirement, the owners have wound down this micro business, but the external/internal access means that this floor can integrate with the main house or operate as a self contained flat.
The lower floor accommodation includes a spacious, open living/dining/kitchen with views of the reserve and river, two bedrooms with built-in robes, full bathroom, integrated laundry and lockable supply closet. The balcony blends seamlessly with the spacious undercover entertaining area.
High quality fit out and features!
16 Narooma Way, located in the heart of Murray Bridge, is an architecturally designed property, with no expense spared or corners cut.
- Built as a forever home, and located on a cliff above the picturesque Sturt Reserve and the Murray River, the property enjoys stunning views and ambiance.
- The custom built kitchen features composite stone bench tops and high end appliances.
- The spacious open plan living/dining area features high ceilings, double glazed, full length windows and doors to the balcony, a gas fireplace and custom designed staircase with a drop chandelier.
- Two instant gas hot water systems, ducted air conditioning (upstairs) and split system air conditioning (downstairs) keep this home comfortable year round.
- The master bedroom, with private access to the balcony, enjoys reserve views and is luxuriously appointed. The open ensuite, adjacent to the large walk-in robe, features a stunning, stand-alone oval bath.
- The full suite robe, complete with storage options, compliments the bathroom vanity and towel storage to make best and effective use of this space. And, the discerning buyer will appreciate the placement of the urinal, toilet, under floor heating and walk-in shower affording privacy and a hotel like experience.
- A customised office, providing many options, is also located on this level, facing the street. Fitted with custom built joinery, this room currently operates as a discrete home based beauty business.
- The upper level also features an extra wide double garage, with panel lift roller door and storage, a powder room, laundry and expansive, timber decked balcony. Further features of the upper floor include ducted air conditioning, bamboo timber flooring throughout, and surround sound and smart TV wiring.
- Further improvements of this unique property include low maintenance gardens with reticulation, a 5kw solar panel system, mains gas and water connection, and 20,000 litre rainwater storage.
And, your own wine cellar and lift!
Internally, the lower floor can be reached via a three-person lift, or an elegant staircase.
Both the lift and stairs take you to a spacious wine cellar/bar, which could also double as a games room. The wine cellar maintains an even temperature year round and is a quirky entertaining space that leads out to the deck.
The wine cellar has a separate toilet, and is linked to an expansive underground storage/workshop area that houses the rainwater tanks.
The well-considered, flexible floor plan offers many options for the astute buyer, large family or investor.
The lower floor, with its separate access, means that you can create a flat for Mum, the kids or guests!
Or, you could simply continue to run the B&B and create a second income targeting high-end, city style accommodation.
Make us an offer!
16 Narooma Way is open to your best offer, by the 30th June. The vendors are also open to a Walk in Walk Out offer that includes key furniture and most fittings.
All registrations of interest must be made, in writing, to the Agent, by close of business, 5pm.
More information on the business, regional tourism opportunities and a list of inclusions is available in our Narooma Waters Buyers Prospectus.compressed.
- Land is 459 square