Coorong Realty is different! We are a Buyers Agent!
A buyers agent is a licensed real estate agent who works with you, the buyer, to:
- Understand your property needs. We get to know you, your family and your investment or property goals.
- Find your perfect property. We do the research, shortlisting and make sure that the property matches what you are looking for.
- Assess the potential and condition of the property. As developers we understand property and will make sure that the property can do what you need it to do.
- Negotiate with the sales agent. Our job is to get your best and lowest price.
- Purchase on your behalf. We can do all of the paperwork, preparation and supervise the transfer for you.
Importantly, a buyers agent does not sell real estate. We represent the buyer in the process and can help you by:
- Saving time
- Negotiating a better price
- Exploring the development potential of a property
- Finding ‘off market’ properties
- Accessing a network of sales agents and real estate industry professionals
- Protecting your privacy (as a potential buyer)
- Monitoring prices and values
As a buyers agent, we work with you, the buyer to get the right property. We will charge you a fixed fee, of between 1.5% and 2.0%, based on the anticipated purchase price of your property.
We will agree on the fee at the start, and it remains fixed, so that we can work for you without conflict. We want the best property for you at the best price.
As a buyers agent, with our industry knowledge, we are able to negotiate a better purchase price for you, saving you $ on your property.