SA 5260For Sale $220,000
Storage shed business opportunity
Industrial/Warehouse - Tailem Bend SA
This is the right time to invest in the booming storage industry.
Demand for storage in the region is likely to grow with the arrival of the SA Motorsport Park, The Bend, as many teams/competitors start to appreciate the travel time to the track.
Storage sheds are also in high demand by people looking to downsize or needing to store their “water toys” like jet skis and boats in a secure location.
If you are looking for your next business or investment opportunity this is the way to go!
Located on one title, 15 Myrtle Place features:
- One colourbond shed, 18m x 9m, with a dirt floor. This shed has three phase power connected (formerly used to run a concrete machine).
- One galvanised car shed, 3m x 6m, with a concrete floor and no power.
- One colourbond shed, 12m x 6m, with a chemical painted concrete floor, internal wall panelling, 6 double power points and shelving.
- A fully enclosed yard with good neighbour fencing on all sides, at 7ft high against the neighbouring property, and at 6ft high on balance of the yard.
- 55,000L of rainwater storage and a rear gate (for access via the Railway Corridor).
15 Myrtle Place, Tailem Bend is an oblique shaped block of 936m2 situated in Tailem Bend and is zoned ‘Industry’.
Generally flat, the block has good access to Myrtle Place through large gates and it suits a wide variety of retail, industrial and commercial uses.
Well established, this property is #businessready with three large sheds that could easily be adapted to most commercial or small scale industrial use.
- Land is 936 m²