19 Forbes Street, Meningie South Australia 5264Sold
The cheapest house in Meningie!
House Sold - Meningie South Australia
This stone, character home is the best buy in Meningie and perhaps South Australia.
Set on a large corner block of 2046m2; the renovation options for this home are endless.
Featuring a classic four room floorplan, this home has:
- A lounge/sitting room and the Master bedroom at the front.
- A kitchen/dining room and the second bedroom at the rear.
A later, timber frame lean to, addition to the home includes
- Separate toilet, shower and bathroom wet areas
- Rear entrance foyer
- Outdoor laundry
Original features of the home are sure to excite the avid renovator and they include:
- Original fire place in the living room
- Bricked and flued Simpson wood oven
- Original storage cupboards
- Concrete laundry trough
- Timber workbench
- Wood pale fencing
The large block also accommodates three out buildings (sheds) and mature trees to provide structure to the future vision of the property.
In generally poor condition, this home would suit a keen renovator, investor or young family with big dreams.
Priced to sell, this home is worth an inspection for the renovator looking for a new project.